Thursday, June 27, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA

Dear Joshua,
 
Can I just say, that I thought it was awesome this morning that you wanted a fork for eating your cake. Daddy and I could have just sat you at the table like a big boy...because you are a big boy!

 
 

I have the best job in the world. I get to be your mommy all day, every day. It is my dream job. Maybe one day you'll be curious as to what we did all day when you were one. Or maybe one day I'll be curious as to what we did, so I'm going to record it here.
7:00 you wake up
7:30 you eat breakfast. You like cheese, cheerios, yogurt and a smoothie
Breakfast time is our Bible time. We sing BIBLE and go through our Bible story cards. You particularly like the 10th commandment where we scrunch our fingers and say "Do not covet." I need to hear that because it's hard not to covet. We need our Savior. Oh how we need Him!
8:00 we play...in the playroom or outside. You LOVE being outside!
11:00 you eat lunch
11:30 you take a nap
about 2:30-3:30 you wake up, eat a snack, and play
5:30-6:30 you eat supper and take a bath
7:00 we read one Bible story, pray, it's bedtime
 
 



















 





1 comment: